What information do we collect?
We ask for your information when you register, purchase, or to receive company news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- Your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- Details of any purchase orders that you place through the website and any details we need for delivery;
- Card payment details if making a purchase (Card details are encrypted and never saved on our system);
- Details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us;
- Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access;
- Information you provide if you report any problem with our website;
Even if you do not use our services, for example, you do not proceed with a purchase, we will still gather any personal details entered and information about your activity on the website to understand what parts of the website and what products you are interested in. This is done so that we can improve our website and tailor our services to you.
What we do with the information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- To facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order's status, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or fax, to confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- For internal accounting and regulatory purposes.
- For statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services to improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in and;
- To ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on, or participate in market research on our products and services. (You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish). See 'Keeping you Informed'
Who do we share this information with?
The information you provide is kept strictly in-house with the exception;
- To the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect Caffe Gabriele Ltd, its business, staff and customers;
- To prospective or actual buyers in the event that Caffe Gabriele Ltd sells any of its business or assets so help ensure continuity of your customer relationship.
Keeping You Informed
We may from time to time contact or update you about our products, services and/or offers that may be relevant to you. This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties and other products and services related to your Caffe Gabriele purchases, some of which are provided by Caffe Gabriele and some by our trusted partners to whom we may pass on your details. They or we may contact you about these by telephone, mail, email and /or fax. using the contact details you provide and update us with.
If you don't want to be contacted by mail, email, fax and/or telephone you can email us or write to us at the address shown in our website footer. If you do so, please bear with us for a short time whilst we adjust our records.
Please note that Caffe Gabriele Ltd would not necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect your changed marketing preferences.